March 2, 2014

The Gems within our Writing

Dear M,

It's amazing how gems creep into our writing. I am not sure if we can take credit for those. They just exist at the tips of our fingers or the nooks of our brain, and then spread to the paper/keyboard. We read them over and over again and are astonished.

What's even better is, when the reference to those return in another part of the story. It has happened many times with me. I write something in passing, and I don't even think it is important. Then, a couple of pages later, it just pops up again, making the initial reference worthwhile.

I don't know how or why it happens, but I attribute it to something higher than myself - something that resides in my head or above it.

Love.

Like this post on Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment